DB Appraisals Ltd is now offering Apprais-All® Valuation Services. This newly added service is for people who want an appraisal but not the high cost of a legal report. Simply put, for people who just want to know what something is worth. We will appraise any item using this method. Yes, any item! Excluding any buildings or land. As long as an appraisal report is not needed, we can valuate it using this service and a simple phone call will determine if this is the right service for you.
Testimonials from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada, Janesville, Wisconsin, USA
“I love this service, it seems very efficient. I hope be using it again soon. Thanks again” Murray H. Sherwood Park, AB Canada.
“Thank you very much for the great service” Irina U. Nanaimo, BC Canada.
“Thank you, I appreciate it” Marie C. Janesville, WI USA
How Apprais-All® Valuation Services Works
Wanting to know what an item is worth? Simply, tell us how many items you want appraised, submit pictures of the items you want to know the value of. Give a description of the items, including any details that will help with the valuation. Details like, age, size, serial number, model number, etc are all useful. Provide us with your contact information, name, address, email and phone number, in case we need to ask you more questions. Make the payment on our Contact Us page and in 1 – 3 business days, you will have our reply. We’re trying to make this process as simple as possible. You can pay by PayPal or by Credit Card. It’s that easy.
What Does This Service Cost
Our charge for this service starts at $30 + tax for a total of $31.50 CAD for the first item. As items are added, the price per item goes down. This is a real cost savings, because a Full Service Appraisal with a legal report costs approx $200 for only 1 item.
If more information is required, our customer service team is always available. Requesting this service over the phone may result in a service charge.
What Do I Get When The Valuation Is Complete
Once the Apprais-All® Valuation is complete, you will receive a reply by email, giving a brief description of the item and the appraised value. There is no appraisal report included with this service. However, all Apprais-All® values are obtained by certified appraisers of CPPAG.
- This valuation is NOT a legal Certified Appraiser Report and is not authorized to be used as one.
- Buildings or land are excluded from valuations.
- All transactions are in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Payment must be received before the valuation process begins.
- Rush (same day) service may be available. Confirmation by DB Appraisals Ltd is required and a service charge will be applied if this request is approved.
- Requesting this service over the phone will result in a service charge.
- Valuations will be completed in approx 1-3 business days, after the payment is received.
- If a legal appraisal report is requested within 10 days from the submission date of Apprais-All Valuation Services, a credit may be applied to the Full Service Appraisal fee. (only available to Canadian residents)
- Additional charges will apply when requesting legal appraisal report.
- No refunds after 24 hours from submitting the request form.
- All valuations are the opinions of the appraiser.
- All valuations are based on photos and information provided.
- It is the recipients responsibility to disclose any and all defects or damages to the items.
- DB Appraisals Ltd will assume the item is in good condition unless otherwise stated.
- All photos submitted become the property of DB Appraisals Ltd.
- All personal information is protected under PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)